CuCi EmAs free di Habib and polish cost....

 Assalamualaikum and hai!

Dear Malaysian, do you wear gold jewelery? I bet most women do especially malayss. BTW, just want to let you know that you guys can clean your gold for FREE in Habib Jewel! I'm sure most of the other gold shop have this service but I don't think that Habib will do it for free regardless of where you bought it from. I just came back from Habib in sungai petani while looking aroud (baca: cuci mata). They offered to clean my rings both white gold and 916 belah rotan for free. Cuci saja hokey and 5 minute siap. Though to polish the white gold ring, the cost is about hundred ringgit something (cant remember). I would definitely go for polish later but not in SP sebab it takes 2 weeks for them to send it to HQ. Better go for Habib in KL. But I guess any gold shop would offer this service as well cuma I dont know the cost of it. Let me know if anyone knows. 


xoxo 

Comments

Popular Posts