Private test for COVID-19 RT-PCR

 



Anyone looking for COVID-19 PCR test? So am I but so far it's kinda bit pricey..

I've been doing some digging (baca: gugel) and I found one blog that list of some private and public institution approved to test for COVID-19. Just click here. I was a bit happy reading through his blog (yeayyy) till the end of the entry, my happiness shattered!!??

Public hospitals and clinics were lists as part of COVID testing, and Malaysian citizen only needs to pay RM 1 for it and non-Malaysian need to pay more than a hundred ringgit. But there is a catch. 

Only those who have symptoms, or have close contact with COVID patient, or being called for testing are eligible (sigh 😔). For a personal reason like work, travel, or just for fun, you would need to go to private.  

For private, well you can guess..its very expensive maaa. Mostly starts from RM300 and goes beyond (sigh again 😫)Buttttt!!!!! I found one test centre that cost less than that! well at least less than RM300. Its from any BP healthcare centres 😍😍. 

Just go to https://shop.doctor2u.my/covid19/main click self-pay --> walk-in --> choose your nearest BP --> fill in the form. Its only cost you RM240. 


Wait! if you have Bonuslink card, you can get an additional 10% off (offer valid till end of the year) so RM216 for me is quite a bonus. Or if not, just wait for offers they frequently make (MERDEKA code offer just expires on 16 Sept 2020). Hope this help some other like me who really love discounted stuff. hahaha


xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts